We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Many people know how they can use Aloe Vera topically, as in, how they can put it on their skin. What a lot of people do not know is that Aloe Vera can be ingested and used internally. Did you know you can whip up and Aloe Vera sore throat mix to soothe painful throats? Here are some interesting ways you can use Aloe Vera internally.
10 ways to use Aloe Vera internally
- Buy a bottle of Aloe Gelly for the bathroom cupboard. (Also known as Aloe Vera Jelly.) This little tube of magic can do so much, but one of its best uses is that you can take a teaspoon of it for a sore throat. The Aloe Vera will soothe the pain and make it less irritated, while also promoting quick healing of the underlying issue. An aloe vera sore throat mixture can also be used to treat the throat pain of babies and animals and is absolutely safe for them to swallow.
- Aloe Vera inner leaf gel or the Aloe Vera Gelly can be used to soothe painful mouth ulcers. Plop on a blob of this strong Aloe gel and feel the pain ease up for a while. You will notice that your ulcers disappear a lot more quickly than they usually do if you are using Aloe Vera on them too.
- Leading on from point number two, you can also use Aloe Vera gel to soothe the gums of teething babies. Replace your regular teething gel with this tube to save cupboard space, since it has so many other uses you can replace a lot of things!
- Suffering stomach acid? Take a spoonful of Aloe gel to help stop the pain and to neutralise the acidity in your stomach. If your acid has already done some damage you can expect the Aloe Vera gel to help repair the burnt skin of the stomach lining.
- Drink Aloe Vera gel regularly to help get a better sleep.
- Drinking an Aloe Vera drinking gel can help you feel more full, meaning you eat less and lose some weight. The extra energy you get from drinking the gel also helps to promote more activity during the day to burn more calories too.
- Constipated? Drink some Aloe Vera gel to help promote healthy bowel movements. Drinking the gel on a regular basis can help with other stomach complaints like IBS, has been known to reduce the cramps from Chrons and can keep you popping more healthily and regularly.
- Dry skin? Spotty skin? Any skin complaints can usually be helped by drinking Aloe Vera regularly. It hydrates the skin from the inside out helping to clear up problematic skin, leaving it more fresh and healthy looking.
- There are special Aloe Vera drinking gels you can drink to help reduce the pain of arthritis, help prevent and ease cystitis and to help ease other muscular and joint pains. These drinks are particularly good for older people who suffer these conditions but also work particularly well for athletes. Horses can also use the Forever Freedom drinking gel to help prevent joint pain and reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- Aloe Vera has an impressive number of vitamins, minerals and nutrients making it a great way to get your daily allowances of each of these. Drinking Aloe Vera drinks, taking Aloe Vera supplements or using other Aloe Vera products like the Joost drinks can help you boost your vitamin intake, leaving you feeling more healthy and ready to take on the world.
Where can I find out more about these products?
You can browse around our website to learn more about each of these products or you can check them out on our store.